Welcome to our company. ΜΕΚΜΑ S.A. is a leading supplier of fitness equipment for home and professional use, sports equipment and massage products. The company is the exclusive distributor for the Greek market, of world-famous brands such as Nautilus, Bowflex, Reebok Fitness, Adidas Fitness, SportsArt and many more. It also offers products under its own brands such as Pegasus, Protred, Life Sport and Life Care.
MEKMA S.A. Fitness Equipment and Sports Gear (hereinafter the “COMPANY”) is located at 21, Grigoriou Lambraki Str., Lykovrysi, 14123, Attica and is legally represented with S.A. Register No 38073, General Commercial Register (GEMI) No 002749101000, file reference No 410425 from the Athens Tax Office for Sociétés Anonymes, Supplier Registration No 00347 under Article 4(12) of Law 2251/1994, tel.210 2758228 and contact e-mail email@example.com.
1. Information & Products
The COMPANY is committed to the sincerity, accuracy and completeness of the information provided on the site regarding the identity and information of the COMPANY, and the main features of its products or services. The COMPANY is not responsible for any technical or typographical errors on the site that were made by mistake, omission, or due to force majeure reasons and which it accepts to correct if they become aware of it.
2. Limitation of Liability
The COMPANY fully complies with the provisions of the Civil Code regarding information as well as the provisions of Law 2251/1994 on Consumer Protection as amended and in force.
In the context of its transactions, the COMPANY informs the Customer that they may contact the COMPANY at the telephone number 2102758228 or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, regarding orders and transactions, on the basis of the availability or non-availability of the products. The COMPANY can in no way guarantee the availability of products. In any case, the COMPANY undertakes to timely inform the Customer in case of unavailability.
The Company strives daily to provide high quality services. In good faith and integrity, the COMPANY is not responsible or liable for any errors in features, photos and product prices that may be listed on the site and cannot guarantee that there will be no errors for any reason during the import and/or update of the characteristics and/or price of a product.
The COMPANY is not responsible for any unauthorised interference by third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through the site.
The COMPANY does not in any way declare that the information contained in the documents and announcements published on this server is appropriate for any purpose. Any such document and related graphics are provided "as is" without any guarantee of any kind.
The COMPANY has no obligation to indemnify for any damage and non-material damage arising from the failure to provide support services.
The COMPANY makes every possible effort to provide services of the highest quality, but cannot guarantee that there will be no interruptions or mistakes.
3. User Responsibility
Every User is free to use and browse the Site in accordance with the Law and the good manners. The COMPANY does not perform any type of correction or interference with the data transmitted by the User.
The User must accurately and precisely complete the following contact fields: name, address, message, etc. in the online contact form. Use of the site is subject to Greek, European and International laws and the User agrees not to use our site in order to violate these laws.
In the context of the above, the User agrees and undertakes not to use the site for:
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is unlawful for any reason, unlawfully infringes and damages the COMPANY or any third party or infringes the privacy or confidentiality of any person's information,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes on social morals and values, etc.
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users are not permitted to transmit in accordance with applicable law or conventions (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information acquired or disclosed as part of labor relations or covered by confidentiality agreements),
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties,
- sending, publishing, e-mailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, cause harm, damage, or disrupt any equipment, computer software or hardware,
- deliberate or unintentional infringement of applicable laws or regulations,
- harassing third parties in any way,
- collecting or storing personal data on other users.
In addition, the User agrees that all members, affiliates, employees, administration and other affiliates of the COMPANY are not responsible for anything that may arise from third parties who use the site. Any use contrary to the above, except incidental or civil penalties, shall result in termination of the services provided without notice.
4. Intellectual & Industrial Property Rights
All content of the site, including distinctive titles, marks, images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, etc. are the intellectual property of the COMPANY and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions or the intellectual property of third parties for which the COMPANY is licensed for its own exclusive needs and for the operation of the online store.
In addition, any legal software owned by the company or its affiliates and is available for download from this server, is the intellectual property of the COMPANY:
- The use of such documents by this server is solely for informational and non-commercial purposes or is for personal use only and will not be copied or uploaded to any other computer network or distributed through other means of communication.
- There is absolutely no interference with the documents. Any other use is strictly prohibited by law and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted.
Any copying, transferring, or derivative work based on this content or misleading the public about the actual provider of the site is prohibited. Reproduction, dissemination, transmission, re-transmission of the material, or any other use of the content in any way or medium for commercial or other purposes is permitted only with the prior written consent of the COMPANY or any other copyright holder.
In particular, the names, images, logos and distinctive representations of the MEKMA / PEGASUS / brand names or third parties and their products or services, are the sole trademarks of the COMPANY or third parties respectively and thus protected by applicable laws on trademarks. Their appearance on the site should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. "Links" to other websites
6. Protection of Personal Data
For any comment or observation, please contact the headquarters of MEKMA S.A. in Athens or send a message to the e-mail address email@example.com