No other brand has a more distinguished history and stronger connection with sport than adidas. It is our mission to be the best sports brand in the world, always aiming to support athletes with the best possible and innovative products to fulfill their potential.
To that end, the brand with the 3 stripes develops its products along with professionals from every sport in Judo, Boxing, Jiu Jitsu, Taekwondo or Karate to suit the needs of any athlete. National and international federations such as IJF, WKF, AIBA and many others trust our brand.
1. Put a small pot of water to boil. Have a separate pot of cold water deep enough to immerse the mouthguard.
2. Place the mouthguard in the water for 20-30 seconds. Remove the protective mask and dip it in cold water for 1 second.
3. Immediately place the mouthguard around your upper teeth. The mouthguard should be warm enough to be easily molded. Insert the rear molar and bring it up to the front.
4. Immediately fix the mouthguard in the mouth by pressing your tongue at the back of the upper teeth and press it with the thumbs on the upper teeth.
5. Leave the mouthguard in your mouth for about 30 seconds, gently bite it and suck all the air and water out until it is dry around the upper teeth.
6. Remove the mouthguard, place it in cold water and allow the material to harden.
7. Repeat the procedure if you do not have a tight fit.